Dear visitors, this is the listing of postcodes which are within our range of delivery (ONLY WITHIN KLANG VALLEY). Delivery is not available during weekends and public holidays.
Credit card payment is only acceptable for credit cards issued in Malaysia or Singapore.
Order Confirmation Notification
Customer orders are considered confirmed only upon receiving the
1. Order Confirmation Email and
2. Payment Confirmation Email
Our goal is to constantly provide quality goods and excellent customer service. As such, we gather personal information (in the registration form) so as to allow us to know you better. With this information, we can then understand you better and provide a more enhanced and personalized shopping experience for you on our Internet store.
Personal information is kept solely for internal marketing and billing purposes only.
Your Consent to Our Policy
By using this web site, you consent to the collection and use of information by us. Information collected by us is for the sole purpose of completing sales transactions and conducting our internal customer appreciation programmes, and will be of strictest confidentiality. If we change any of our privacy policies, we will post the changes on this page so that you are always aware of what information we collect and how we use it.
For cake deliveries, kindly note that there will be no cancellation allowed after the order is confirmed. In the event that cancellation is needed, the order will still be chargeable at the full price.
Refunds are processed and submitted to the bank within 14 working days* of receipt of your refund request. Thereafter, the bank will process the credit to your credit card. The time frame for the credit to manifest in your credit card statement is defined by the bank.
1. Orders will only be processed upon receipt of full payment.
2. We require at least 72 hours to process your orders.
3. For a successful delivery, we require a full address, contact number and person, time of sending.
4. We will not accept responsibilities for late or non-deliveries under the following circumstances:
a. Recipient is not present at the address given at the time which the delivery was requested to take place.
b. The address given was incorrect or insufficient.
c. No such person at the given address.
d. No valid contact number was given to us to make reasonable attempts to contact the recipient in order to execute the order successfully.
5. We will make one (1) attempt to contact the recipient upon the first unsuccessful delivery. We may arrange to have the same order delivered at a later time within the same day. This may result in an additional surcharge to the customer.
6. In the event of any non-delivery, no requests for refund will be entertained due to the perishable nature of our products.
7. Refusal of any item by the recipient will still be considered as delivered and no refund will be made.
8. In rare cases of delayed delivery due to circumstances beyond our control, we will not be held liable for any claims.
9. A delivery surcharge of RM10.60 per order, around Klang Valley, will be imposed.
10. Multiple products for delivery to the same venue at the same time, under the same customer bill will be charged a one-time delivery fee. Deliveries to multiple venues, even under the same customer bill, will be charged as separate deliveries.
11. Should there be a request to redirect orders, there will be an additional delivery charge of RM30.
1. Substitutions may be necessary to ensure your order arrives on time or when certain circumstances prevent us from providing the products requested. It is our responsibility to replace a similar product of equal or lesser value.
2. When a replacement is necessary, we will try to match the general specifications of the original order, paying attention to overall shape, size, style and taste.